Where do I go to start a fitness program?

Look no further than where you are now. Sharecare has a great program in place surrounded by elite trainers that will help you in your quest.... and it's all free. Can't beat that!
Dr. Mike Clark, DPT
Fitness
I recommend joining the Dr. Oz 11 week Move it and Lose it Challenge

http://www.sharecare.com/auth/dotfit-register

There are many types of fitness programs available ranging from self-serve models to attending a health club, gym, or community center. Depending on what how much help you need in identifying your goals and matching up specific programs that will help you accomplish those goals can influence your choice in where to the program right for you. You can get programs online and on DVD that allow you to select and implement a program that you feel is right for you.  There are also various programs offered through health and fitness facilities and fitness professionals. To find a facility or professional in your area look at the Sharecare Trainer Network to identify someone who can help you identify the program that will work best for your goals.

That all depends. What type of fitness activity has caught your eye recently? Do you want to workout with friends, or will you be okay doing it by yourself? What type of location suits you best, or would you prefer working out at home? Answering these questions and possibly consulting a fitness professional can help you determine a fun and safe starting point to a fitness program.

Continue Learning about Fitness

Resistance Is Far From Futile...It's the Best
Jeri Ryan, as the Seven of Nine Borg in Star Trek: Voyager, claimed resistance was futile. Turned out not to be the case. In space, and right here on ...
No Props Needed Workout
No Props Needed Workout
How Can I Change My Body Shape?
How Can I Change My Body Shape?
Can Aspirin Help Prevent Cancer?
Can Aspirin Help Prevent Cancer?