What obstacles can get in the way of my fitness plan?

Being successful at exercise requires making it a part of your daily routine and changing personal habits. Things that can derail your exercise programs are things that make it difficult to make exercise a behavior pattern. Things like not scheduling free time into your day you can dedicate to exercise, not having a good social support structure to keep you motivated, or having good clear goals to shoot for all can derail an exercise program and make it difficult to continue in your goal of fitness.

Continue Learning about Fitness

How Your Rear End Helps You Live Longer
How Your Rear End Helps You Live Longer
There's a new player in the fight to stay healthy: your rear end. Use it less for sitting and more for standing and you'll live longer. That's what a...
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Learn the correct moves for doing a simple Sun Salutation. Want to tone up, feel happier and improve your RealAge? Try yoga. Here's why: First, yoga m...
Can Aspirin Help Prevent Cancer?
Can Aspirin Help Prevent Cancer?
To What Degree Do I Need to Exercise to Improve My Health?