If I have never worked out before, what should I look forward to?

If you have never worked out before, you can look forward to a number of health and fitness benefits. Some of these include better weight maintenance, feeling better, more energy, increased endurance, higher levels of strength, additional flexibility, and a renewed sense of self. In addition, starting an exercise program that involves group activity can reinforce old friendships and help you start new ones. By integrating physical activity into your life, you will enhance your life both physically and emotionally.

Continue Learning about Fitness

Women: Three Great Reasons to Strengthen Your Chest
It may be impossible for a girl to get through pre-adolescence without a few pimples and slammed doors, and at least a couple of sessions of the “bust...
Why do my lungs burn when I exercise?
Your lungs burn during exercise because they are being used more than normal. This extra work th...
5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss
5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss
Work up a sweat for these major health benefits.
Total Body Workout With Donovan Green
Total Body Workout With Donovan Green