What might affect an electrophysiology (EP) study?

Ravi K. Sureddi, MD
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
A number of factors can affect an electrophysiology (EP) study. In this video, Ravi K. Sureddi, MD, a cardiac electrophysiologist at Riverside Community Hospital, says that sedation is one of those factors and describes how doctors work around this.

Continue Learning about Fitness

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: Being A Weekend Warrior
We all know regular exercise is a keystone to health. The Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion suggests at least 150 minutes of moderate ...
How can I start exercising if i'm out of shape?
Jara Soost , NASM Elite TrainerJara Soost , NASM Elite Trainer
If you are out of shape and have not exercised in some time, it is approprate to let your doctor kno...
5 Smart Ways to Exercise in the Heat
5 Smart Ways to Exercise in the Heat5 Smart Ways to Exercise in the Heat5 Smart Ways to Exercise in the Heat5 Smart Ways to Exercise in the Heat
Whether you're riding your bike or taking a swim, here's how to stay safe during your summer workouts.
What Can I Do If I Feel Intimidated by the Regulars in My Exercise Class?