What is one thing I can do to maximize my workout preparation?

Maximize your workout preparation by creating a plan of what you will do. It often helps to purchase a workout journal so that you have a single place to write down your fitness goals and create a workout plan that includes all of the components that will help you meet those goals. You will be more likely to follow through and stay motivated by documenting your plan in writing. If you are unsure of where to begin this process, a certified personal trainer or telephone coach can be a fantastic resource to help get you started.

Continue Learning about Fitness

The Most Important Part of Your Fitness Program
Photo Credit: Ian Sanderson, via Flickr Creative Commons The human body is an extraordinary machine, able to withstand tremendous amounts of physical...
What are some summer fitness tips?
NewYork-Presbyterian HospitalNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
The summer is a great season for getting in shape, whether by playing a sport, an aerobic exercise r...
5 Fun Summer Workouts
5 Fun Summer Workouts5 Fun Summer Workouts5 Fun Summer Workouts5 Fun Summer Workouts
Skip the gym and head outside for these fun, calorie-burning workouts.
What Should I Know Before I Try Kung Fu?