How do I know what size weight belt to use?

Your body size determines what size belt you need.  Generally, taller weightlifters will need a wider belt. 
The belt should fit around your waist and sit right at the top of your hips.  It should be comfortable and you should feel pressure from it only when lifting.

Continue Learning about Fitness

Your Activity Power Plan
Your Activity Power Plan
Welcome to the epic battle of Good Intentions versus Reality. Heck, maybe that should be the plot of the next Marvel movie, with a super hero named Ex...
Why do my lungs burn when I exercise?
Your lungs burn during exercise because they are being used more than normal. This extra work th...
7 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Major Calories
7 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Major Calories7 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Major Calories7 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Major Calories7 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Major Calories
Lose weight—and go easy on your joints—with these aerobic exercises.
Week 1 Workout
Week 1 Workout