Is a change in lifestyle prompting exercise?

If your lifestyle is changing significantly, make an appointment with a local fitness authority who specializes in the area you need to engage in to hit your fitness goal.

Continue Learning about Fitness

Ditch the Steroids for Healthier Ways to Pump Up
Hans and Franz, the Austrian bodybuilders (Dana Carvey and Kevin Nealon) on SNL, started each sketch with their tag line: “We want to pump . . . you u...
How can I make sure I do enough physical activity every week?
David BuerDavid Buer
Being active daily is important for everyone to maintain fitness and to prevent disease. Regular exe...
7 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Major Calories
7 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Major Calories7 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Major Calories7 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Major Calories7 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Major Calories
Lose weight—and go easy on your joints—with these aerobic exercises. You don’t have to let low back pain, an achy knee or an ankle that hasn’t been th...
Kale Chip Workout
Kale Chip Workout