How do the media portray sportswomen?

Despite the success female athletes have made in their athletic endeavors there is still a difference between how the media still portrays female and male athletes. The top male athletes still get endorsements and fame due to their athletic prowess and their image as nice guys, where the top female athletes in the media and for endorsements are famous due to their looks as compared to their athleticism. Sadly in our society sex still sells and this includes women athletics.

Continue Learning about Fitness

Top (Healthy) Reasons to Love Fall   
Top (Healthy) Reasons to Love Fall   
Apple picking, corn mazes, cooler weather, piles of colorful leaves—fall is a magical time of year. As this new season begins, you might feel inspired...
Sex Does Not Inhibit Athletic Performance
 In 2007, Sylvester Stallone gave up having sex in order to improve his performance as Rocky in his movie Rocky Balboa. That’s taking the commonly hel...
What Exercise Can I Do At Home to Strengthen My Back?
Can Dancing Be Good Exercise?
Can Dancing Be Good Exercise?