What type of exercise program is good if I am an intermediate level client?

You are considered an intermediate level exercise client if you have been consistently training for at least six months. Intermediate exercisers can start with a hybrid form of training that combines different styles of training to help avoid a plateau and overtraining injury. This type of training alternates higher volumes of training with lower volumes of training. Train at various intensities during the week. For example, on day one, focus on muscular endurance by training at low to moderate loads with minimal rest in between each set. Perform 1-3 sets of 12-20 repetitions at an intensity of 50%-70% of your maximal effort, and rest 0-90 seconds in between sets. On day two, you can focus on building strength with moderate loads, with minimal rest. Perform 2-4 sets of 8-12 repetitions at an intensity of 70%-80% of your maximal effort, and rest 0-60 seconds in between each set. Finally, on day three, focus on muscular development by increasing the intensity, as well as the amount of work performed . Perform 3-5 sets of 6-12 repetitions at an intensity of 75%-85% of your maximal effort, and rest 0-60 seconds in between each set.

Continue Learning about Fitness

John Blievernicht - Everyone is an athlete, if you move.
Can Dance Be a Form of Exercise?
Can Dance Be a Form of Exercise?
Standing Slim Workout
Standing Slim Workout
How Can I Exercise Without Expensive Fitness Equipment?