How do I get my dream body?

There is no substitute for well planned, focused, consistent hard work. If you want to achieve your dream body, set your goals, and lay out a path of how you plan to achieve them. Put together your plan and understand what it’s going to take, and how you are going to change your lifestyle. Prepare yourself for possible setbacks, and set off to achieve your dream body step by step.

Dr. Mike Clark, DPT
Fitness

With utilizing good nutrition and exercise habits, you can achieve your dream body.  Use these tips! 

No secret formula here, folks. You know you've got a few options when it comes to getting the body you've always wanted. To make real changes, you need to change the food you eat and the way you exercise. (Of course, there are always surgical options too.) While you can't spot-reduce body parts when it comes to frying fat (your body decides where it comes off first), that doesn't mean you can't target the muscles in your hot spots. How? Incorporate some resistance training into your workout. Men can change their chests from a feminine to a masculine appearance by just pumping their pecs for 5 minutes a day (and ripped abs look good on everyone).
Building muscle will help you burn fat because it takes more energy to maintain muscle than it does fat, and it will also help give you that toned (not bulky) appearance. In addition, you can help get that long look by lengthening your muscles through stretching and yoga.

You: Being Beautiful - The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Fitness

Easy Way to Up Your Exercise Endorphins
Easy Way to Up Your Exercise Endorphins
You know that nice mood you get from your daily walk? Here's an easy way to ratchet up those feel-good feelings a notch or two: Invite a friend. Rese...
How can I get rid of the fat around my hips?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
Many believe working your hip muscles excessively in the gym will lead to fat reduction in that spec...
5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss
5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss
Work up a sweat for these major health benefits.
Martial Arts Exercises
Martial Arts Exercises