What exercise routines can I do if I have physical limitations?

If you have a physical limitation, you should consult your physician to determine what types of exercise are appropriate for you based on your current physical limitation(s). Once you have been cleared for exercise seek out a qualified and certified personal trainer or physical therapy clinic and start an exercise program under their guidance.

Continue Learning about Fitness

A Cool Workout Trick to Reduce Sweating
A Cool Workout Trick to Reduce Sweating
File this one under weird but true facts: Just keeping your hands cool while exercising can reduce the discomfort of overheating and sweating so you w...
All About You: Body Weight Bonus
All About You: Body Weight Bonus
Whether you're a gym newbie or simply free-weight phobic, get this: Your own body is all you need to build muscle and strengthen bones. Squats and lu...
Ask Oz and Roizen: Working Out Before Surgery and Staying Germ-Free at the Gym
Q: I’m going to have hip replacement surgery next month and my doctor says I should exercise for a better recovery. How am I supposed to do that when ...
Strengthen and Sculpt Your Body Plan
Strengthen and Sculpt Your Body PlanStrengthen and Sculpt Your Body PlanStrengthen and Sculpt Your Body PlanStrengthen and Sculpt Your Body Plan
Add exercise bands to your workout for a leaner, stronger physique. Feel like you're getting weaker? If you're not already including strength training...