How much exercise should I do if I have feet and shoulder problems?

If you have issues with your feet are shoulders that make exercise painful or uncomfortable you must consult with a physician, preferably and an orthopedic surgeon to determine if you’re healthy enough for exercise, and if so what types and forms of exercise you should perform. Once you have been cleared to exercise by the physician find a qualified and certified trainer or rehabilitation clinic to help guide you in your prescribed work outs. There are many different issues that can cause pain or discomfort in the feet and shoulders, and without knowing which type you could do more harm than good by doing some exercises. Consult a physician and then start a proper exercise program. 
First, pay attention to your body. I would shy away from high impact exercise as it will likely cause pain and end your desire to exercise. I recommend 3-4 days per week for 30-45 minutes dedicated to exercise, but don't be afraid to make exercise a part of every day and incorporate in to daily routines.

Continue Learning about Fitness

7 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Major Calories
7 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Major Calories7 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Major Calories7 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Major Calories7 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Major Calories
Lose weight—and go easy on your joints—with these aerobic exercises. You don’t have to let low back pain, an achy knee or an ankle that hasn’t been th...
How Exercise Boosts Longevity
How Exercise Boosts Longevity
Standing Core Workout
Standing Core Workout
What Should I Know Before I Try Kung Fu?