What do the different color lenses on sunglasses do?

Color tinted lenses can help make certain colors "pop" by heightening the color of the ball or playing object against the sky or playing surface. Sport companies such as Nike have specialty lenses and complete descriptions of recommended use.

Continue Learning about Fitness

Busy Woman's Guide: Squeezing in Fitness
It was 6 a.m. and I was talking myself into getting on the treadmill. As much as I wish I were a morning workout person, let’s just say I’d prefer a c...
What is an abdominal crunch?
An abdominal crunch is an exercise to strengthen the abdomen by contracting it to flex your spine an...
Your Exercise Wake-Up Call
Your Exercise Wake-Up CallYour Exercise Wake-Up CallYour Exercise Wake-Up CallYour Exercise Wake-Up Call
Skipping a regular workout can put you at risk for serious health problems, including cancer and Alzheimer’s disease. Learn how exercise protects your...
Fitness Challenge: You’re Invited
Fitness Challenge: You’re Invited