How can I exercise when I have foot pain?

Unfortunately pain sometimes dictates what we can do in the way of exercise. Your safety and quality of life should be at the forefront of you exercise goals and aspirations. You should consult your doctor to determine what exercises are appropriate for you and who you can work with to insure your safety.

Continue Learning about Fitness

Resistance Is Far From Futile...It's the Best
Jeri Ryan, as the Seven of Nine Borg in Star Trek: Voyager, claimed resistance was futile. Turned out not to be the case. In space, and right here on ...
8 Clever Tips for the Body You Want
8 Clever Tips for the Body You Want8 Clever Tips for the Body You Want8 Clever Tips for the Body You Want8 Clever Tips for the Body You Want
In the words of Mireille Guiliano, author of French Women Don't Get Fat, "Everything is a matter of balance." In other words, getting in great shape ...
Beth Oliver & Darren Treasure: The Mind/Body Connection
Post Baby Bounce Back Workout
Post Baby Bounce Back Workout