How can I exercise when I have foot pain?

Unfortunately pain sometimes dictates what we can do in the way of exercise. Your safety and quality of life should be at the forefront of you exercise goals and aspirations. You should consult your doctor to determine what exercises are appropriate for you and who you can work with to insure your safety.

Continue Learning about Fitness

Resistance Is Far From Futile...It's the Best
Jeri Ryan, as the Seven of Nine Borg in Star Trek: Voyager, claimed resistance was futile. Turned out not to be the case. In space, and right here on ...
Is fitness more important than weight?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
A recent study in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that for overall health, fit...
5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss
5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss
Work up a sweat for these major health benefits.
Martial Arts Exercises
Martial Arts Exercises