Who do I turn to for help with starting a health and fitness business?

For help with starting a health and fitness business, look for non-profit organizations in your local community that offer small-business counseling. In addition, consult with successful small-business owners if possible. Another option is to check with your local community college and ask if they have a business development center where you can access business support.

To start an independent health and fitness business you can turn to Sharecare as they provide the opportunity for the Sharecare certified trainers to own and operate their own independent fitness business. This is a completely virtual environment that allows you to connect with the Sharecare users and the millions of bodies that are using the Sharecare system looking for help and fitness solutions. The Sharecare system will provide the fitness professional with tools, the resources, the content, and the business solutions to provide total packaging professional coaching, retail abilities for each professional in there to service the users of Sharecare.

Look no further than Sharecare. Sharecare has partnered with best in class organizations to provide innovative technology/tools to start you down the path to success. 
For those looking to become fitness professionals, Sharecare is a Gamechanger! 

Congratulations on wanting to become a part of a great business - helping others become healthy!

There are many places to turn to for help. You can find a mentor that had opened a successful fitness business, reach out to SCORE - which is a great resource for small businesses, your local Chamber of Commerce also will have a plethora of resources. HFPN-Health and Fitness Provider Network is also a tremendous resource as is Sharecare. You can also check with the organization you receive(d) your certifications through, they should be able to provide you with additional information for starting a business as well.

I hope this helps! and welcome to the most rewarding occupation on the planet! Good Luck to you!

Continue Learning about Fitness

Exercise to Get Smart
Exercise to Get Smart
Whenever I'm trying to figure out a solution to a particularly thorny problem, my first instinct is to go for a walk, hop on my bike, or take off on m...
How does Global Employee Health and Fitness Month (GEHFM) work?
National Association for Health & Fitness (NAHF)National Association for Health & Fitness (NAHF)
National and international employers are invited to participate in Global Employee Health & Fitness ...
Strengthen and Sculpt Your Body Plan
Strengthen and Sculpt Your Body PlanStrengthen and Sculpt Your Body PlanStrengthen and Sculpt Your Body PlanStrengthen and Sculpt Your Body Plan
Add exercise bands to your workout for a leaner, stronger physique.
Week 1 Workout
Week 1 Workout