As a Sharecare Transformer, how do you involve your family in exercise?

My husband and I have two dogs and we both know the benefits of walking the dogs so I usually suggest a walk with both dogs on the weekend. I recently got a bike so we're planning on doing some biking trips - either a few hours in the area or maybe a weekend away so we can bike other places too!

Continue Learning about Fitness

A Good Reason to Skip the Gym
A Good Reason to Skip the Gym
If you're still struggling to become a "gym person," maybe you should stop trying so hard. A study suggests that working out at home can be just as e...
How much exercise should I get each week?
Mr. Donovan GreenMr. Donovan Green
Exercise is an essential part of living a healthier life. I encounter many people who say they don't...
5 Embarrassing Gym Moments—And How to Avoid Them
5 Embarrassing Gym Moments—And How to Avoid Them5 Embarrassing Gym Moments—And How to Avoid Them5 Embarrassing Gym Moments—And How to Avoid Them5 Embarrassing Gym Moments—And How to Avoid Them
Don't let these exercise goofs ruin your workout.
The Khloé Kardashian Workout Challenge
The Khloé Kardashian Workout Challenge