Are classes through the Parks and Recreation Department expensive?

The program offerings from the Parks and Recreation Department are usually a fraction of the cost of normal health clubs because they are focused on serving the community. However, many sport-specific programs are only offered seasonally. For example, football programs will be offered during the fall, and baseball programs will be offered during the spring or summer.

Continue Learning about Fitness

Air Pollution: Do the Benefits of Exercise Outweigh the Risks of Exercising Outdoors?
As the population grows in and around cities, unfortunately, so does air pollution. A new study published in the American Journal of Respiratory and C...
How can physical activity help me maintain my health?
Physical activity is important for everyone. The health benefits are vast, and include decreased blo...
5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss
5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss5 Reasons to Work Out That Go Beyond Weight Loss
Work up a sweat for these major health benefits.
How Can I Gauge My Intensity If I Don’t Have a Heart Rate Monitor?