Are there workout clothes for different types of fitness routines?

Absolutely! A court shoe for tennis or basketball is made for much different demands than a long distance running shoe. Just the same, shorts and shirts for someone who frequently rock climbs will differ from what a bodybuilder would wear. The goal is to buy to fit the demands of the intensity level you will be working at and pay respects to the environment and comfort you will need during the activity.

Yes. There are Several Factors that go in to choosing proper attire, climate, surface, physical limitations etc. 

I know first hand the amount of research that goes in to product development. Nike spares no expense to understand your needs and develop product with you in mind. 

Continue Learning about Fitness Apparel

Toxic Workout Clothes
Toxic Workout Clothes
Beware -- your favorite antimicrobial workout shirt or water-repellent hiking jacket may contain some surprising, and potentially toxic, chemicals. A ...
What kind of swimsuit should I wear to hide my belly?
The best swimsuits to camouflage a big belly are made with extra Lycra and ruched fabric around ...
What kind of swimsuit should I wear if I have a big butt and thighs?
A swim dress is great for camouflaging a large butt and thighs, and today's styles look a whole ...
What type of clothes should I wear when exercising?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
For your first foray off the couch, you can throw on whatever cotton T-shirt you have around. As you...