Is it okay to buy walking orthotics at the drugstore?

If orthotics is a necessity to for you to be able to walk pain-free and as long as the drugstore has the appropriate style and fitting for your feet then yes, you should be able to purchase these. However, be sure orthotics is required prior to purchasing. If you have pain of any sort from walking, do not assume assistance is needed. Get advice from a professional and then decide what is needed following.

Continue Learning about Fitness Apparel

What are the benefits of compression shorts?
Compression shorts will keep your muscles warm, and make it easier for blood to circulate through yo...
Why do some athletes wear hinged knee braces?
Generally speaking, there are two types of braces. Functional knee braces help provide stability...
What kind of swimsuit should I wear to hide my belly?
The best swimsuits to camouflage a big belly are made with extra Lycra and ruched fabric around ...
Is there a benefit to wearing a neoprene sleeve over large muscles?
Neoprene compression sleeves may offer the benefit of increasing warmth and compression to a joi...