What are the best compression shorts made of?

A combination of materials that allow your skin to breathe, that wick away moisture, and maintain compresison make the best short. Common materials include Lyrca, Nylon, Polyester and Spandex. Your sport and environmental conditions will determine which blends are right for you.

Continue Learning about Fitness Apparel

Toxic Workout Clothes
Toxic Workout Clothes
Beware -- your favorite antimicrobial workout shirt or water-repellent hiking jacket may contain some surprising, and potentially toxic, chemicals. A ...
What type of clothes should I wear to workout in?
Michael Bergeron, PhDMichael Bergeron, PhD
These days, there are a lot of options for kids and adults. Your best bet for exercising in the heat...
Does working out in a sweat suit help me burn more calories?
Barb MacGillivary, NASM Elite TrainerBarb MacGillivary, NASM Elite Trainer
Unfortunately, no; working out in a sweat suit will not help you burn more calories. You may initial...
Do Toning Shoes Really Make You Burn More Calories?