What are the benefits of compression shorts?

Compression shorts will keep your muscles warm, and make it easier for blood to circulate through your legs. Some shorts are marketed as recovery compression shorts because the way they are stitched promotes a reduction in swelling while facilitating blood flow back to the heart.

Continue Learning about Fitness Apparel

What type of clothes should I wear when exercising?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
For your first foray off the couch, you can throw on whatever cotton T-shirt you have around. As you...
How can I exercise if I'm uncomfortable wearing workout clothes in public?
Rose ReismanRose Reisman
Some gyms feel like being in a Jennifer Lopez music video. Everyone looks too good to be true. I...
What kind of swimsuit should I wear to hide my belly?
The best swimsuits to camouflage a big belly are made with extra Lycra and ruched fabric around ...
Do compression shorts prevent injuries?
Compression shorts are tight-fitting shorts that offer less resistance and less skin chafing during ...