I have developed some spider like bites on my skin. What should I do?

There is a possibility that these sores may be an infection and possibly contagious so you should follow up with your doctor as soon as possible - in general skin conditions need to be looked at in person by a doctor before they can be diagnosed.

Continue Learning about First Aid For Animal Encounters

A Real Remedy for Jellyfish Stings—That’s Not Pee
When former Spice Girl Mel B. volunteered to appear on Running Wild with Bear Grylls in 2016 she knew she’d be in for an adventure of a lifetime. But ...
What are signs of an animal bite?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
Signs of an animal bite include:A bite markBleeding
What is the first aid treatment for animal bites that break the skin?
 Dr. Kathleen Handal, MD Dr. Kathleen Handal, MD
For animal or human bite that breaks the skin:Make sure scene is safe. (Avoid animals acting stran...
How dangerous is an animal bite?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
The bite of a domestic or wild animal can cause infection and soft-tissue injury. The most serio...