How can someone at work help me if I have a seizure?

The best thing you can do for them is to protect them from injury during the seizure. Lay them on the floor. Keep their head for hitting anything. Do not try to put something in their mouth. Call for help.

Continue Learning about First Aid For Medical Emergencies & Conditions

What information should I give the call taker when I call 9-1-1?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
An emergency call taker or dispatcher will ask for your phone number and location and will ask o...
What is an automated external defibrillator (AED)?
Scripps HealthScripps Health
An automated external defibrillator (AED) can help save the victim’s life if given within minutes of...
How do I interview an injured or ill person to find out what happened?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
Remember to first identify yourself and to get the person’s consent to give care. Begin by asking th...
How should I call for help during a medical emergency?
Brett SnodgrassBrett Snodgrass
Obviously, your first call for help should be to "911".  Remember, and teach your children, to only ...