How can someone at work help me if I have a seizure?

The best thing you can do for them is to protect them from injury during the seizure. Lay them on the floor. Keep their head for hitting anything. Do not try to put something in their mouth. Call for help.

Continue Learning about First Aid For Medical Emergencies & Conditions

Avoid Unnecessary Trips to the Emergency Department
In the movie Pay It Forward, the storyline is all about doing good deeds for strangers who, in turn, pass on a good deed to someone they don’t know. O...
When assessing a person, what are signals of life-threatening injuries?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
Signals of life-threatening injuries include trouble breathing, no breathing, irregular breathing an...
Should I call 9-1-1 for someone with a chest injury?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
Call 9-1-1 or the local emergency number for any open or closed chest wound, especially if the p...
What to Do When Someone’s Heart Stops
What to Do When Someone’s Heart Stops