How should I care for a crush injury?

Care for specific injuries found and assume that internal injuries are present. Also care for shock.

Continue Learning about First Aid For Medical Emergencies & Conditions

Avoid Unnecessary Trips to the Emergency Department
In the movie Pay It Forward, the storyline is all about doing good deeds for strangers who, in turn, pass on a good deed to someone they don’t know. O...
What should I do if my child swallows a small toy?
The number one thing is safety -- make sure your child playing with toys that are appropriate fo...
How do I remove my gloves after giving emergency care?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
After giving care and making sure to never touch the bare skin with the outside of either glove, r...
How Lifesaving CPR Works
How Lifesaving CPR Works