If at any time you see an obvious sign of life, such as breathing, stop performing CPR and monitor the person's condition.
- Q What should I do after an AED delivers a shock and no shock is advised?
- Q Should I try to warm someone with hypothermia before CPR or using an AED?
- Q What do I do after an AED delivers a shock to a child/infant?
- Q How should I use an AED on someone with hypothermia?
- Q How do I use an AED on someone with a lot of chest hair?
- Q Could I get a shock if I use an AED on someone with an ICD?