Questions to Ask
We all have financial concerns sometimes, but chronic money worries can make stress levels soar—which can take a serious toll on your health. Get a reality check about your financial health—and learn expert ways to better manage your money and stress.
How Money Savvy Are You?Take the Quiz
Reduce Your StressAndroid users! See how stress is affecting you
The median retirement account balance
across U.S. households
National Institute on Retirement Security
Financial Health Q&As
Should I get life insurance for my children?
While some people think getting life insurance for their children is either a waste or somewhat creepy, there are two good reasons to buy life insurance for your child. The first reason is that. . .
- Q How can I check my credit report?
- Q What is a 401(k)?
- Q Should I sign up for overdraft protection?
- Q How can I choose a credit card?
- Q When is a 401(k) not right for me?
- Q Can I do my rehab at home to stay within a budget?
- Q What is a beneficiary?
- Q What are the different types of life insurance?
- Q What are signs of too much debt?
- Q What is accidental death insurance?