How can I save money at the drugstore?

Using a coupon for a sale item is one way to save money at the drugstore.

Watch as coupon mom Stephanie Nelson and Dr. Oz discuss great ways to save money at the drugstore in this video.

Continue Learning about Financial Health

Good Debt vs. Bad Debt: What's the Difference?
When it comes to terms that prompt anxiety and discomfort, “going into debt” is right up there with “tax audit” and “We need to talk.” But not all deb...
What financial questions should I ask about at a residential care facility?
Shelley WebbShelley Webb
Be proactive about asking questions when considering a residential care facility. Specific examp...
5 Sneaky Ways Retailers Get You to Overspend
5 Sneaky Ways Retailers Get You to Overspend5 Sneaky Ways Retailers Get You to Overspend5 Sneaky Ways Retailers Get You to Overspend5 Sneaky Ways Retailers Get You to Overspend
Be a smart shopper and beware these tricks to part you from your money.
Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec on Finding Success