Can I do my rehab at home to stay within a budget?

It is important to meet with the doctor and therapist and write out the functional goals that you want to achieve. Then you can work with them to develop a rehab regimen that is tailored to your particular goals and your condition. It is also key to have your physical or occupational therapist observe you doing the stretching and strengthening exercises. This is to ensure that you are doing the regimen safely and effectively. After you have learned how to do the exercises, you can do them at home. In fact, it is important to regularly do them at home to maintain the gains that you have made.

Continue Learning about Financial Health

How to Start Saving for College At Any Age
You make sacrifices for your kids—skimping on sleep, rearranging work schedules, driving to your 3,000th soccer game—and when it comes to putting them...
What should I do before paying a hospital bill?
Joane GoodroeJoane Goodroe
Hospital and physician billing is often hard to understand. If you need help, make an appointment to...
3 Reasons You Should Save Money
3 Reasons You Should Save Money3 Reasons You Should Save Money3 Reasons You Should Save Money3 Reasons You Should Save Money
Plan not just for emergencies and retirement, but also for the good things in life.
How to Become a Badass at Making Money
How to Become a Badass at Making Money