How much does long-term nursing care cost?

Anthony Cirillo
Geriatric Medicine
The Met Life Market Survey of Nursing Home and Home Care Costs show that a stay averages $67,000-$100,000 annually. Other statistics show averages of $74,806 nationally for nursing homes and $52,977 for home care. And the Congressional Budget Office pegs that figure at $80,000 a year. Assisted living care can run between $30-40K a year.
Who Moved My Dentures? 13 False (Teeth) Truths About Long-Term Care and Aging in America

Who Moved My Dentures dispels 13 different myths about long-term care and aging in America as told through human interest stories of people the author has met through his work as a healthcare...

Continue Learning about Financial Health

How to Get Financial Help You Can Afford
Whether you’re just starting out on your investing journey or you’ve accumulated a sizeable nest egg, chances are you’ve considered seeking help from ...
What is accidental death insurance?
Maria Ferrante-SchepisMaria Ferrante-Schepis
Accidental death insurance provides a payout if you die in an accidental way. This could be a car ac...
5 Sneaky Ways Retailers Get You to Overspend
5 Sneaky Ways Retailers Get You to Overspend5 Sneaky Ways Retailers Get You to Overspend5 Sneaky Ways Retailers Get You to Overspend5 Sneaky Ways Retailers Get You to Overspend
Be a smart shopper and beware these tricks to part you from your money.
What’s the Best Vacation Option?
What’s the Best Vacation Option?