What financial questions should I ask about at a residential care facility?

Shelley Webb
Nursing

Be proactive about asking questions when considering a residential care facility. Specific examples of questions to ask about finances should include:

- What are the financial and medical requirements to qualify for the facility?
- Can money be left in a safe in the facility for use by your loved one?
- Are there any up-front deposits or fees?

Continue Learning about Financial Health

Take Your Mind off Your Money
Take Your Mind off Your Money
Tempted to tally up all the money you spent last month? Here's a reason to limit your assess-the-damage session. Dwelling on money spent can mess wit...
How do I save on vegetables while on a low budget diet?
Marisa MooreMarisa Moore
You don’t have to break the bank to eat your veggies. Try these tips to meet your vegetable goals wi...
3 Reasons You Should Save Money
3 Reasons You Should Save Money3 Reasons You Should Save Money3 Reasons You Should Save Money3 Reasons You Should Save Money
Plan not just for emergencies and retirement, but also for the good things in life.
Unleash the Power of Your Money
Unleash the Power of Your Money