What type of doctor(s) should I see if I think I have fibromyalgia?

Jennifer N. Caudle, DO
Family Medicine

There are many types of physicians who can diagnose and treat fibromyalgia, including family physicians, internists and rheumatologists. Watch family medicine physician Jennifer Caudle, DO, discuss who to see if you think you may have fibromyalgia.

Continue Learning about Fibromyalgia

What to Eat if You Have Fibromyalgia
What to Eat if You Have FibromyalgiaWhat to Eat if You Have FibromyalgiaWhat to Eat if You Have FibromyalgiaWhat to Eat if You Have Fibromyalgia
Can the foods you eat improve or worsen your fibromyalgia symptoms? Can the foods you eat help your fibromyalgia symptoms? Possibly. The scientific ev...
What Is the Difference Between Fibromyalgia and Lyme Disease?
What Are the Criteria to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
What Are the Diagnostic Criteria for Fibromyalgia?