What type of doctor(s) should I see if I think I have fibromyalgia?

Jennifer N. Caudle, DO
Family Medicine

There are many types of physicians who can diagnose and treat fibromyalgia, including family physicians, internists and rheumatologists. Watch family medicine physician Jennifer Caudle, DO, discuss who to see if you think you may have fibromyalgia.

Continue Learning about Fibromyalgia

Key Questions to ask About Fibromyalgia
Key Questions to ask About Fibromyalgia
Here's a list of key questions to ask the doctor to help you understand his or her qualifications and approach to fibromyalgia therapy, as well as to ...
How does fibromyalgia compare with other chronic pain conditions?
Dr. Dawn MarcusDr. Dawn Marcus
In an interesting study conducted at the Rehabilitation Foundation Limburg in the Netherlands, scien...
Tips to Fight Fibromyalgia Fatigue and Boost Energy
Tips to Fight Fibromyalgia Fatigue and Boost EnergyTips to Fight Fibromyalgia Fatigue and Boost EnergyTips to Fight Fibromyalgia Fatigue and Boost EnergyTips to Fight Fibromyalgia Fatigue and Boost Energy
Learn tips for controlling fibromyalgia fatigue and boosting your energy.
Is Pain the Main Symptom of Fibromyalgia?