What type of doctor(s) should I see if I think I have fibromyalgia?

Jennifer N. Caudle, DO
Family Medicine

There are many types of physicians who can diagnose and treat fibromyalgia, including family physicians, internists and rheumatologists. Watch family medicine physician Jennifer Caudle, DO, discuss who to see if you think you may have fibromyalgia.

Continue Learning about Fibromyalgia

Self-Care for Fibromyalgia Pain
Self-Care for Fibromyalgia Pain
Your best bet for easing fibro pain? Try everything. That's right. Research suggests that a multifaceted approach works best for easing fibromyalgia p...
How is fibromyalgia related to chronic pain?
Jacob TeitelbaumJacob Teitelbaum
Pain is simply your body's way of saying that something needs attention. This can come from injuries...
Fibromyalgia and Coexisting Conditions
Fibromyalgia and Coexisting ConditionsFibromyalgia and Coexisting ConditionsFibromyalgia and Coexisting ConditionsFibromyalgia and Coexisting Conditions
Learn how to treat related problems and gain better control of your fibro.
3 Home Remedies for Chronic Pain
3 Home Remedies for Chronic Pain