How can walking help people with fibromyalgia?

Research suggests that mildly to moderately intense walking may dial down fibromyalgia pain and fatigue. How much patients benefit will depend on several factors, including age, fitness and activity levels, the severity of the fibromyalgia symptoms and whether the activity worsens or improves fibro pain and fatigue. Patients should keep in mind that it’s probably best to do mini walks here and there rather than to take one long walk.

Continue Learning about Fibromyalgia Treatment

How can I overcome the pain caused by my fibromyalgia?
You can overcome the pain caused by your fibromyalgia by following your doctor's treatment plan, whi...
How is excessive sweating in CFS and fibromyalgia treated?
For relief from excessive sweating, try some of the following remedies: Before sleep, apply anti...
Food Additives to Avoid If You Have Fibromyalgia
How Can I Relieve Chronic Pain from Conditions Like Fibromyalgia?