You can also develop coping mechanisms, such as bringing an extra layer of clothing to work or on trips, and making sure you don't sit next to drafty windows. If you've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it's your right to have a workplace that accommodates your medical needs, including a temperature that is comfortable for you.
- Q What are the treatment options for fibromyalgia?
- Q Where can I get a reliable referral for a fibromyalgia specialist?
- Q What can be done to treat muscle spasms and fibromyalgia?
- Q How is dizziness in fibromyalgia treated?
- Q How effective are the treatment options for fibromyalgia?
- Q What should I ask my doctor about my fibromyalgia treatment?