You can also develop coping mechanisms, such as bringing an extra layer of clothing to work or on trips, and making sure you don't sit next to drafty windows. If you've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it's your right to have a workplace that accommodates your medical needs, including a temperature that is comfortable for you.
- Q How can I partner with my doctor to manage my fibromyalgia symptoms?
- Q How is counseling used to treat fibromyalgia?
- Q Where can I get a reliable referral for a fibromyalgia specialist?
- Q Are there any alternative treatments for fibromyalgia I should avoid?
- Q How does understanding pain help with treating fibromyalgia?
- Q How long will it take for exercise to help with my fibromyalgia symptoms?