You can also develop coping mechanisms, such as bringing an extra layer of clothing to work or on trips, and making sure you don't sit next to drafty windows. If you've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it's your right to have a workplace that accommodates your medical needs, including a temperature that is comfortable for you.
- Q How does understanding pain help with treating fibromyalgia?
- Q Are there natural treatments for fibromyalgia?
- Q What kinds of surgeries are used to treat fibromyalgia?
- Q What can I do to improve my fibromyalgia?
- Q How is fibromyalgia treated?
- Q How is counseling used to treat fibromyalgia?