You can also develop coping mechanisms, such as bringing an extra layer of clothing to work or on trips, and making sure you don't sit next to drafty windows. If you've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it's your right to have a workplace that accommodates your medical needs, including a temperature that is comfortable for you.
- Q Can yoga help in the treatment of fibromyalgia?
- Q When should I seek a second opinion regarding my fibromyalgia treatment?
- Q How can I partner with my doctor to manage my fibromyalgia symptoms?
- Q What can be done to treat muscle spasms and fibromyalgia?
- Q How often should I see my doctor if I have fibromyalgia?
- Q How is dizziness in fibromyalgia treated?