You can also develop coping mechanisms, such as bringing an extra layer of clothing to work or on trips, and making sure you don't sit next to drafty windows. If you've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it's your right to have a workplace that accommodates your medical needs, including a temperature that is comfortable for you.
- Q Why might blood pressure go up when treating fibromyalgia?
- Q How is excessive sweating in CFS and fibromyalgia treated?
- Q How is fibromyalgia treated?
- Q How is counseling used to treat fibromyalgia?
- Q How can I overcome the pain caused by my fibromyalgia?
- Q How effective are the treatment options for fibromyalgia?