You can also develop coping mechanisms, such as bringing an extra layer of clothing to work or on trips, and making sure you don't sit next to drafty windows. If you've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it's your right to have a workplace that accommodates your medical needs, including a temperature that is comfortable for you.
- Q Can aerobic exercise reduce fibromyalgia symptoms?
- Q What can be done to treat muscle spasms and fibromyalgia?
- Q How can I partner with my doctor to manage my fibromyalgia symptoms?
- Q How is joint stiffness in fibromyalgia treated?
- Q How can I find an effective medication treatment plan for fibromyalgia?
- Q How many doctors are required to treat a person with fibromyalgia?