You can also develop coping mechanisms, such as bringing an extra layer of clothing to work or on trips, and making sure you don't sit next to drafty windows. If you've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it's your right to have a workplace that accommodates your medical needs, including a temperature that is comfortable for you.
- Q When should I seek a second opinion regarding my fibromyalgia treatment?
- Q What supplements can I take if I have fibromyalgia?
- Q How does understanding pain help with treating fibromyalgia?
- Q Where can I get a reliable referral for a fibromyalgia specialist?
- Q How long will it take for exercise to help with my fibromyalgia symptoms?
- Q Is surgery used to treat fibromyalgia?