You can also develop coping mechanisms, such as bringing an extra layer of clothing to work or on trips, and making sure you don't sit next to drafty windows. If you've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it's your right to have a workplace that accommodates your medical needs, including a temperature that is comfortable for you.
- Q How effective are vitamin supplements in treating fibromyalgia?
- Q What kinds of surgeries are used to treat fibromyalgia?
- Q What should I ask my doctor about my fibromyalgia treatment?
- Q How often should I see my doctor if I have fibromyalgia?
- Q How is dizziness in fibromyalgia treated?
- Q How can exercising in water help control my fibromyalgia?