Are there any warnings associated with taking pregabalin?

If you are thinking about taking pregabalin, you need to know that this medication can cause changes in the way you think. This change can be as mild as feeling confused or as serious as feeling depressed or “removed” from yourself.

In rare cases, people taking anticonvulsants like pregabalin have started to have thoughts about harming or killing themselves. If you, a family member or another person close to you notices differences in your usual behavior—new panic attacks, depression, aggressive behaviors—call your doctor right away. Also, make sure that family members or other people who may be involved in your medical care know which symptoms are especially dangerous, in case you are not able to call the doctor for yourself.

Continue Learning about Medications to Treat Fibromyalgia

What Are My Options for Fibromyalgia Treatment?
How Can I Relieve Chronic Pain from Conditions Like Fibromyalgia?
What Are the Causes of Fibromyalgia?
What Are the Causes of Fibromyalgia?
How Common Is Fibromyalgia?
How Common Is Fibromyalgia?