The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved a generic version of Lyrica in July, 2012. The generic is called pregabalin, the name of its active ingredient.
- Q How does Lyrica differ from OTC pain pills or narcotics for fibromyalgia?
- Q What are the most common side effects of Lyrica?
- Q What can I do to minimize the side effects of Lyrica?
- Q How long will fibromyalgia pain relief with Lyrica last?
- Q What safety information should I know about Lyrica?
- Q What level of fibromyalgia pain relief can I expect with Lyrica?