Is Slow-Mag helpful for fibromyalgia pain?

Slow-Mag contains 64mg of magnesium. Manganese and malic acid supplements have not been evaluated by the US FDA to show effectiveness and safety in treating fibromyalgia. Before adding anything to medical regimen, it should be discussed with your physician to make sure that there are not interactions with current medications and to decide the best and safest route for medical treatment.

Continue Learning about Medications to Treat Fibromyalgia

How does tramadol treat fibromyalgia?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
Tramadol (Conzip, Ultram) is a weak narcotic pain medication. It is sometimes prescribed for people ...
What are some side effects of pregabalin?
MediGuardMediGuard
Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 59% of patients experien...
What Does My Family Need to Know About My Fibromyalgia Treatment?
What Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
What Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?