Is severe sweating a side effect of using Lyrica?

Currently there have not been any reports of severe sweating by patients taking Lyrica.  You should not self adjust your dose without first consulting with your doctor.  If this problem persists, you should discuss with your doctor to see if he or she wants to switch to a different medication or adjust your medications.

Continue Learning about Medications to Treat Fibromyalgia

What drugs are used to treat sleep problems caused by fibromyalgia?
National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain AssociationNational Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association
It is important for the doctor of a patient with fibromyalgia to discover whether there is a cause f...
What pain medications can I take for fibromyalgia if I am pregnant?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Here's a list of pain medications used to treat fibromyalgia during pregnancy: Acetaminophen: Gene...
What Are My Options for Fibromyalgia Treatment?
What Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
What Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?