Will pregabalin make me drowsy?

One of the most common side effects of pregabalin is feeling very drowsy. This does not mean that you will definitely feel this side effect, but because it is such a common effect, you should be careful when first starting this medication. Do not drive, operate heavy machinery or do other complicated or dangerous tasks until you know how you react to pregabalin. You may find that the drowsiness is a side effect that you can tolerate, or it may be so severe that you feel that you need to stop taking it. Before you stop, talk to a doctor first to figure out a plan—stopping your pregabalin too quickly can lead to serious problems.

Continue Learning about Medications to Treat Fibromyalgia

Is Slow-Mag helpful for fibromyalgia pain?
MediGuardMediGuard
Slow-Mag contains 64mg of magnesium. Manganese and malic acid supplements have not been evaluated by...
Can a prescription be a part of my overall fibromyalgia treatment regimen?
Piedmont Heart InstitutePiedmont Heart Institute
Prescription medications for fibromyalgia patients can be recommended by your physician. Currently, ...
How Can I Relieve Chronic Pain from Conditions Like Fibromyalgia?
What Does My Family Need to Know About My Fibromyalgia Treatment?