What percentage of improvement can I expect from Lyrica?

No two people who take Lyrica respond exactly the same. For a lucky few, taking this medication virtually eliminates their pain. For most people, though, Lyrica is  one important part of their overall plan to control pain. For example, one study found that about one-third of people with pain from diabetic neuropathy experienced at least a 50% improvement in symptoms. Another study found that 29% of patients with fibromyalgia had at least a 50% drop in pain. If you suffer from chronic pain, ask your doctor if Lyrica could help.

Continue Learning about Medications to Treat Fibromyalgia

What Are My Options for Fibromyalgia Treatment?
What is fibromyalgia?
What is fibromyalgia?
How Can I Relieve Chronic Pain from Conditions Like Fibromyalgia?
What Are the Causes of Fibromyalgia?
What Are the Causes of Fibromyalgia?