Do I need a prescription for pregabalin?

Pregabalin (brand name Lyrica) is only available by prescription from your doctor. If you think that you could benefit from taking pregabalin, talk with your doctor, and he or she will help you decide if pregabalin is the best choice for you.

Continue Learning about Medications to Treat Fibromyalgia

Why should I talk to my doctor about dose changes for fibromyalgia drugs?
Talk to your doctor about changing doses if your fibromyalgia medications aren't working for you...
What should I know before taking pregabalin?
If you have New York Heart Association (NYHA) class III or IV heart failure, pregabalin may not be a...
What is pregabalin?
Pregabalin (Lyrica) is a drug that was developed to treat epilepsy. It is also helpful for people wi...
What Are the Criteria to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?