How soon after taking Lyrica will my symptoms improve?

Clinical studies have shown that Lyrica can take effect as early as the first week of treatment. However, many issues factor into Lyrica's effectiveness, including the condition it is treating, the dosage of medicine being taken and each individual's reaction to it. Your doctor may start you off on a lower dosage and gradually increase it to allow your body time to get used to the medicine and to monitor your reactions. Ultimately, Lyrica works differently on each individual.

Continue Learning about Medications to Treat Fibromyalgia

What medications are used to treat fibromyalgia?
Finding the right doctor or specialist to diagnose and treat fibromyalgia is an important first step...
Is Slow-Mag helpful for fibromyalgia pain?
MediGuardMediGuard
Slow-Mag contains 64mg of magnesium. Manganese and malic acid supplements have not been evaluated by...
Use Yoga to Soothe Pain and Sleep Better
What Are My Options for Fibromyalgia Treatment?