Is hair loss a side effect of using lyrica?

Although some medications can cause hair loss, pregabalin (Lyrica) does not commonly cause hair loss.  There are many things that can cause hair loss such as stress, infections, changes in hormone levels and sometimes hair loss is a symptom of an underlying disease such as diabetes or lupus.  Since hair loss may be an early sign of a disease, you should follow up with your doctor - it is important to find the cause so that it can be treated.

Continue Learning about Medications to Treat Fibromyalgia

Are there medications that can cure fibromyalgia?
A variety of medications can help you cope with fibromyalgia and its symptoms. But at present th...
What sleep medications are used for fibromyalgia?
Doctors who treat fibromyalgia rely on a variety of different medications to help their patients cop...
What Are My Options for Fibromyalgia Treatment?
Use Yoga to Soothe Pain and Sleep Better