How can Lyrica affect the eyes?

There's a small chance that your vision could turn a little fuzzy shortly after you start taking Lyrica. But don't run off to buy new eyeglasses just yet. In most cases, these vision problems are only temporary and your eyesight will eventually return to normal. (By the way, only about 7% of people given Lyrica in clinical studies reported problems with blurry vision.)

Lyrica can cause blurred vision, double vision, distorted vision, and nystagmus, which is a wobbling of the eyes.  The blurred vision can be dose related, so if this is the issue, let your doctor know and perhaps your dose can be adjusted. 

Continue Learning about Medications to Treat Fibromyalgia

Are there medications that can cure fibromyalgia?
A variety of medications can help you cope with fibromyalgia and its symptoms. But at present th...
Is Slow-Mag helpful for fibromyalgia pain?
MediGuardMediGuard
Slow-Mag contains 64mg of magnesium. Manganese and malic acid supplements have not been evaluated by...
What Are My Options for Fibromyalgia Treatment?
What Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
What Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?