Are there medications that can cure fibromyalgia?

A variety of medications can help you cope with fibromyalgia and its symptoms. But at present there is no cure for this frustrating condition. Scientists are studying fibromyalgia, however, and slowly uncovering clues that are helping them to understand what causes it. Discovering why people develop fibromyalgia could help pharmaceutical companies develop medications that may one day offer a cure.

Continue Learning about Medications to Treat Fibromyalgia

How is pregabalin used to treat low back pain?
Pregabalin (Lyrica) is a drug that was developed to treat epilepsy. Pregabalin works by blocking ner...
What drugs are used to treat sleep problems caused by fibromyalgia?
National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain AssociationNational Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association
It is important for the doctor of a patient with fibromyalgia to discover whether there is a cause f...
How Can I Relieve Chronic Pain from Conditions Like Fibromyalgia?
What Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
What Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?