What are the symptoms of fibromyalgia?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

Fibromyalgia causes aching pain throughout the majority of your body. People most often feel it in their muscles and other soft tissues. For some, the pain is constant, while others experience flare ups that come and go. The condition also causes a number of tender points, which are simply places on your body that are sore to the touch. Another common symptom is fatigue. Fibromyalgia often makes it difficult to get a good night's sleep, and as a result, your body may feel tired and worn out a majority of the time.

Continue Learning about Fibromyalgia Symptoms

Can the Change of Seasons or the Weather Impact My Fibromyalgia Symptoms?
3 Ways to Manage Fibromyalgia Symptoms
3 Ways to Manage Fibromyalgia Symptoms
Does Stress Make Fibromyalgia Symptoms Worse?
What Are Other Strategies Besides Medication for Managing Chronic Pain?