Fibromyalgia is not life threatening. The disorder can be painful and uncomfortable, but it won't cause any permanent damage. In fact, with the right treatment, symptoms of fibromyalgia can often be managed. Eventually, the disorder may even go away, although some people deal with it their entire lives. If you think you might have fibromyalgia, consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Q How is fatigue from fibromyalgia different from normal fatigue?
- Q How does fibromyalgia trigger headaches?
- Q How does fibromyalgia affect my musculoskeletal system?
- Q Are women with fibromyalgia less likely to get pregnant?
- Q How common are digestive problems in people with fibromyalgia?
- Q What impact does fibromyalgia have on menopause?