Fibromyalgia is not life threatening. The disorder can be painful and uncomfortable, but it won't cause any permanent damage. In fact, with the right treatment, symptoms of fibromyalgia can often be managed. Eventually, the disorder may even go away, although some people deal with it their entire lives. If you think you might have fibromyalgia, consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Q Does fibromyalgia cause other health problems?
- Q Can fibromyalgia make food allergies worse?
- Q Is light and sound sensitivity common with fibromyalgia?
- Q How common is obesity in people with fibromyalgia?
- Q How does fibromyalgia cause temperature intolerance?
- Q How common are bladder problems in people with fibromyalgia?