Fibromyalgia is not life threatening. The disorder can be painful and uncomfortable, but it won't cause any permanent damage. In fact, with the right treatment, symptoms of fibromyalgia can often be managed. Eventually, the disorder may even go away, although some people deal with it their entire lives. If you think you might have fibromyalgia, consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Q How does fibromyalgia affect my endocrine system?
- Q Is morning stiffness related to fibromyalgia?
- Q Can fibromyalgia damage my tissues or organs?
- Q What impact does fibromyalgia have on menopause?
- Q How does fibromyalgia trigger headaches?
- Q Why are people with fibromyalgia more sensitive to pain than other people?