Fibromyalgia is not life threatening. The disorder can be painful and uncomfortable, but it won't cause any permanent damage. In fact, with the right treatment, symptoms of fibromyalgia can often be managed. Eventually, the disorder may even go away, although some people deal with it their entire lives. If you think you might have fibromyalgia, consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Q Can fibromyalgia make food allergies worse?
- Q What impact does fibromyalgia have on menopause?
- Q How does fibromyalgia trigger headaches?
- Q Can fibromyalgia develop into rheumatoid arthritis?
- Q How common are digestive problems in people with fibromyalgia?
- Q Can fibromyalgia be the cause of my excessive sweating?