Fibromyalgia is not life threatening. The disorder can be painful and uncomfortable, but it won't cause any permanent damage. In fact, with the right treatment, symptoms of fibromyalgia can often be managed. Eventually, the disorder may even go away, although some people deal with it their entire lives. If you think you might have fibromyalgia, consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Q How does fibromyalgia cause temperature intolerance?
- Q How does fibromyalgia affect the body?
- Q What causes face and jaw pain in fibromyalgia patients?
- Q Does fibromyalgia cause other health problems?
- Q Can fibromyalgia damage my tissues or organs?
- Q How common are digestive problems in people with fibromyalgia?