Fibromyalgia is not life threatening. The disorder can be painful and uncomfortable, but it won't cause any permanent damage. In fact, with the right treatment, symptoms of fibromyalgia can often be managed. Eventually, the disorder may even go away, although some people deal with it their entire lives. If you think you might have fibromyalgia, consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Q How does fibromyalgia cause temperature intolerance?
- Q How does fibromyalgia affect my musculoskeletal system?
- Q Is light and sound sensitivity common with fibromyalgia?
- Q Can fibromyalgia put me at a higher risk for diabetes?
- Q Can fibromyalgia cause weight gain?
- Q Are women with fibromyalgia less likely to get pregnant?