How should I feel about my body's changes due to fibromyalgia?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing
It can be frustrating and emotionally difficult when your body becomes increasingly sensitive to pain and you're easily fatigued. But try to focus on the positive. Be extra mindful of all the things you can do, and celebrate the good days when you're feeling less pain and fatigue. Cheer your body on; don't lash out at it. Start and end each day with a few optimistic thoughts. It may help to keep a happiness journal, noting what your body did for you each day and how it performed well, among other things.

Continue Learning about Emotional Health and Fibromyalgia

Sharing Care About Fibromyalgia
Sharing Care About Fibromyalgia