What should I do if I can't work because of fibromyalgia?


If you cannot work because of your FM, contact the Social Security Administration for help with disability benefits.

This answer is based on source information from the National Women's Health Information Center.

Continue Learning about Living With Fibromyalgia

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.